Thanks for your interest in contributing to The Pineapple Post.
The Pineapple Post would love to publish your:
- Travel adventures
- Personal reflections
- Practical information (Tips + Tricks)
- Weekly classes or volunteer work you want to promote
- Fun things to do with kids
- Top 5 lists
- Interviews/ profiles
- Reviews of restaurants, coffees and smoothies
- Photographs of Solomon Islands
- Craft projects
Your piece doesn’t need to be long but it does need to be about something in Solomon Islands and it needs to be friendly. An image or two with your post would be exciting but isn’t necessary. The Pineapple Post will always credit you if your work is posted on the website. Please be aware that as The Pineapple Post is an internet publication, your article and images could be used by others.
Please send your contribution to email@example.com