Taken 16/03/2017 @ Lime Lounge cafe, Honiara
Maggie Wateha’a from Malaita Province, South Malaita
Maggie has been teaching ‘Solomon Island Pijin’ for 22 years, involved with RAMSI since 2004 up until 2016, and was involved with a variety of International NGO’s , VSA (Volunteers Service Abroad), AVI, NZH, Australian High Commission.. Maggie has also been involved with the American Peace Corps for 12 years, achieved a certificate teaching S.I Pijin through Peace Corp’s Washington (cert In Linguistics)..
Besides ‘Pijin Classes’, Maggie also teaches
- Teaching Solomon Island Pijin
- Librarian (English)
- Cooking; for beginners up to advanced / ingredients are ‘fresh local produce’..
- Culture Orientation’ classes:
- From one person up to group of 15′
- (No matter how small the group)
- group of 15..
Times: 7am – 9pm.
Duration: Classes run from 1Hour up to 2 Hours (course)
Days: Monday to Saturdays
If you have any queries please contact Maggie
+677 747 3631
Honiara, Solomon Islands